*OUR CANDLES ARE CURRENTLY BACKORDERED IN PRODUCTION. THEY ARE EXPECTED TO SHIP IN FOUR WEEKS.
Our hand poured soy candles are handmade in small batches. They are poured into a beautiful handmade container from our partnership with Hallowed Earth Pottery. After your candle is used, please use them as a mug, glass, or container. Have your coffee in them. They are crafted from certified food safe clays and glazes and are dishwasher and microwave safe. After your candle is gone, please remove the wick and remove any residual wax. Wash with hot soapy water before using at home to ensure all wax has been removed.
Made in the U.S.
Please select from the following:
- Chai Tea Latte
- Seattle Sunset [my favorite blend of freshly brewed coffee at one of my favorite places in Seattle, Pike Place Market]
- Coming Home [pumpkin spice... with the warm notes of cinnamon, clove and nutmeg]
- Lemongrass Love
- Southern Comfort [popular in the southern states, the magnolia is famous for its strong sweet scent]
- Here Comes the Sun [grapefruit]
- Ingram Farms [warm notes of thyme, sage, and clove]
- Mistletoe [limited edition holiday blend of fir, pine, spruce and juniper berry]
- Mint Bliss
- Fields of Grace [herb infused mild floral]
- Hope In My Pocket [citrus lavender blend]